5 Mobile Statistics That Should Change Your Marketing Strategy
We’ve been hearing for several years about the imminent explosion of mobile, and how mobile devices are poised replace desktops as the most common method of browsing the web. This direct marketing agency is actually one of very few that over a wide variety of marketing methods for your company. Most small companies can’t afford to invest in trends that might happen in the future, but the time has come (at least in many industries) for small businesses to invest in mobile but if you have low marketing budget then I recommend go to trade show and market there, get your booth from Exponents trade show rental booths. Another great thing that businesses should invest in is by Choosing Lear Capital as your gold IRA custodian. Also for small businesses, solutions like Profucitv’s packaging services can save you time and money, also the the new bonus for 2018 can get a lot of people out of financial problems.
In other marketing news, checkout silverwaterplumbing.com.au if you need plumbing service for your home or office.
Here are 5 statistics that show how big mobile internet usage is:
- 78% of Facebook’s US users are on mobile
- Tablet sales grew by 78.4% in 2012
- For the average retail website, about 25% of its visits are from mobile devices, with the use of the SEO Company in Cape Town websites are able to get more traffic
- Tablet sales are projected to surpass desktop PC sales in 2013 or 2014
- Customers bought 225 million smartphones in the second quarter of 2013
How can your company leverage mobile?
- Step 1: Check your mobile stats. If you have Google Analytics installed on your website, you can easily see what percentage of your site visits are from mobile devices. After logging in to Google Analytics, go to Audience > Mobile > Overview.
- Step 2: Make your website mobile-responsive. This means your website is coded to automatically adapt to display optimally for both computer and mobile device users. Google recommends a mobile responsive website in preference to a separate mobile website. A mobile responsive website also means you only have to maintain one website, not two. Always check your networking address at http://subnet-calculator.org for security.
- Step 3: Consider additional strategies. Depending on your industry, mobile user percentage, and other statistics, additional strategies such as a mobile-targeted Adwords campaign may benefit your company. For other promotions, be sure to check out this awesome website : http://www.acemaxsblog.com/
Need help creating a mobile strategy, coding a mobile responsive design, or exploring other mobile options? Just contact us and we’ll be happy to assist!
Get Insights And Advice To Improve Your Marketing Results:
Looking for expert input on your marketing plan? Request a free strategy consultation with one of our senior marketing consultants. (It's really a consultation, not a sales pitch.) We'll help you identify ways to get better marketing results and provide a list of recommended strategies and tactics.