Social Media Marketing Services
665 million daily Facebook users. 4+ billion hours of video viewed on YouTube each month. 9,100 Tweets per second.
Does your company have an effective social media marketing strategy, or are you missing out on engaging your audience?
Social media websites have boomed in the past several years. In fact, social media now outperforms every online medium except for search engines. What is your company doing to take advantage of this trend?
4 reasons to use social media marketing:
- Connect with new prospects - social media allows you to spread your message and organically connect with prospects in your target market.
- Communicate with prospects and customers - you can use social media websites to build relationships and makes sales to your audience.
- Build your brand - engage with prospects and position your company as an industry leader and dependable resource.
- Promote your content - use social media to promote your content, reaching a new audience and attracting backlinks to boost your rankings on Google.
Social media platforms we use for marketing:
- Facebook. By creating and promoting pages, events, videos, and other content on Facebook, you can turn the world's largest social website into a powerful marketing and communication tool for your business.
- YouTube. With YouTube, you can use the power of video to communicate your marketing message and attract prospects.
- Twitter. Have you tweeted today? Twitter allows you to send short updates and messages to your network of contacts. An effective Twitter strategy will allow you to easily communicate with prospects and customers, as well as reach new prospects for your business.
- StumbleUpon. StumbleUpon, when used effectively, can be a powerful tool for putting great content in front of targeted readers. Leverage our community experience, relationships, and authority profiles on StumbleUpon.
- Reddit. With the right strategy, Reddit can be used to get your content in front of new, enthusiastic readers. Our community experience, relationships, and authority profiles help improve your success on Reddit.
- Google+. Since Google+ sharing directly impacts rankings on Google, Google+ success is doubly important.
- LinkedIn. LinkedIn is an excellent platform to promote content and connect with users, especially for B2B campaigns.
- Niche sites. Many industries have social media sites that are specific to that industry. We monitor and measure these sites to leverage the best for each campaign.